Saturday, December 24, 2011

It's not all that bad.

       I figured out what was wrong with me.  It's my body that's been telling me to take a break.  I wasn't losing interest at all!  I was simply losing energy.  From my post "Cropping out the Fat," you can tell how much I go through to take pictures.  Lack of sleep, fatigue from work, fatigue from carrying such weight while walking for endless hours, stressing out on getting the right shot, blah blah blah.  Just that the consequences came crashing down on me.  So I guess all I needed was rest.

       So I had a lot of rest!  My god, the difference it makes when you're well conditioned for the task.  I have been to many other events and took a lot more pictures.  I was just guilty of complaining and that's why I haven't written anything for the past months.

       But I'm back!

No comments:

Post a Comment